home / back supports / lumbar supports / McCarty's Sacro Ease Coccyx Tailbone Cutout Seat w/ Back Support - BRSCRXM
Product colors shown should be taken as a guide only
McCarty's Sacro Ease Coccyx Tailbone Cutout Seat w/ Back Support - BRSCRXM
Coccyx Tailbone Cutout Seat w/ Back Support - Product Details
BRSCRXM: Seat 15"W x 15"D; Back 19"H x 14"W
BRCRX: Seat 19"W x 15"D; Back 19"H x 14"W
BRNCRX: Seat 12"W x 15"D; Back 19"H x 14"W
The Backrest and Seat Cushion BRSC-RXM comes with both an additional 1" of padding, and a coccyx tailbone cutout in the rear of the seat compared to the standard model of BRSM.
Simply one of the most effective ways to "rebuild" an unsupportive seat or chair, these upgraded models add an extra 1" of padding, and for some, a much needed cutout for those sensitive parts of the body. Used daily for truck and taxi drives, on buses, airplanes, boats, or just driving anywhere, the McCarty's Sacro-Ease works.
- BRSCRXM: Seat - 15"W x 15"D; Back - 19"H x 14"W
- BRCRX: Seat - 19"W x 15"D; Back - 19"H x 14"W
- BRNCRX: Seat 12"W x 15"D; Back 19"H x 14"W
- 1" Poly foam padding in seat, and adjustable lumbar pad on the back.
- Comes with cutout for pressure relief to the tailbone and sensitive areas.
- Fits most all auto and truck bucket and bench-style seats.
- Made with an adjustable (bendable) steel frame, rubber strap supports, and soft fabric
- Foldable and easy to transport.
- "Rebuilds" those seats that are simply too soft or unsupportive.
- Has proven to be excellent for autos, airplanes, bus seats, chairs and sofas.
- Durable non skid bottom.