Product colors shown should be taken as a guide only.
McCarty's Sacro Ease Super Deluxe Model 2000
Seat - 12"W x 14"D; Back - 19"H
McCarty's Sacro Ease Super Deluxe Model 2000 - Product Details
The Super Deluxe Model 2000, one of McCarty's most deluxe models, 12" wide framed area, 19" at the wings. Comes with a plush rolled, pleated and heavily padded design for extra comfort. Having been in the making for over 60 years, the McCarty's Sacro-Ease has become a fixture in the world as one of the most effective back supports available today.
With a lot of extra padding in addition to their traditional steel frame and rubber construction, the Deluxe Model 2000 is one of McCarty's best. Used daily by truck and taxi drivers, on buses, airplanes, boats, or just driving anywhere, the McCarty's Sacro-Ease works.
- Constructed with extra padding all over, including seat and back area "wings" providing lateral support, and a removable lumbar pad.
- Fits most all auto and truck bucket and bench-style seats.
- "Rebuilds" those seats that are simply too soft or unsupportive.
- Has proven to be excellent for autos, airplanes, bus seats, chairs and sofas.
- Foldable and easy to transport.
- Constructed with internal rubber supports, a bendable steel frame and durable woven fabric.
- Durable non skid bottom.