Click to see the New Easy Rider enhanced Features
Open 32" x 25" x 20.5"
Closed 33" x 5" x 5"
Seat height 16"
Product weight 11 lbs.
Weight capacity 300 lbs.
New Easy Rider by Travel Chair
Clearance - While Quantities Last
- All Sales Final
Model Number: 589V
New Easy Rider by Travel Chair - Product Details
New Easy Rider by Travel Chair - new for 2007! The New Easy Rider Travel Chair Core Line is an even better version of the TravelChair classic. New fabrics, moldings and feet make the Easy Rider easy on the eyes. The same tough design and construction make it the smart choice
for day-in-day-out relaxation.
New Easy Rider by Travel Chair is an even better version of the TravelChair classic.
New fabrics, moldings and feet make the Easy Rider easy on the eyes.
The same tough design and construction make it the smart choice
for day-in-day-out relaxation.
The core line started it all. great stuff that will fulfill every need from Steelhead fishing in eastern Russia to sea kayaking off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard to napping in the sun.
New Easy Rider by Travel Chair - Features
- Sling-seat construction for more support
- Folds with one easy squeeze
- 5/8” tubular steel frame, 1.1 mm thick
- Powder coated durable finish in black
- Salt water resistant finish
- ABS resin feet
- 300 lb. capacity
- Double layered 600 Denier polyester with PVC backing
- 10.5 lb. unit weight (includes bag)
- Matching storage/carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap and draw string closure
- Reinforced with seat belt webbing
- Bar tacked and double stitched throughout
TRAVELCHAIRS ARE STRONG
Heavy-duty materials are part of what makes
TravelChair so tough. Every component is specified
to tolerances far beyond the needs of the average
consumer. And we don’t just stop with smart
design and high quality materials. We have every
design tested and rated by an independent lab.
- Extra-heavy frame tubes flex less and bear heavier loads
- High-quality nylon connectors—much stronger than plastic
- Durable, double coated PU-backed polyester fabrics are stretch,
tear and abrasion resistant
- Oversized rivets mean strong tube connections
- Independent lab testing to verify strength and durability
TRAVELCHAIRS ARE STABLE
You know you’re in a TravelChair as soon as
you sit down. Strong materials and smart design
mean a minimum of flex, sway and sagging, it means a more comfortable chair.
- Frame configurations are computer-engineered to maximize
- Rigid components won’t give under load
- High-quality fabrics distribute weight evenly across the frame
- Oversized, solid nylon feet prevent chairs from sinking into sand
and soft soil
With less flexing and twisting, TravelChair
components are under less stress than components
on low-quality chairs. And with extra-beefy
tubing, fabric and connectors, our components
have more than enough strength to last for years.
Our chairs not only feel tough, they are tough.
We have a return rate of .02%.
- Oversized rivets and drill-to-fit rivet holes mean there’s no play at
- Durable polyester fabric won’t fade or degrade in sunlight
- Exterior-grade powder coating for rust resistance